I've also been cranking out the knitting.
- I've finished the first ghostie sock and am past the cuff on the second. Odds are looking better that I can actually wear these in October.
- I've done a few more blocks on the sock yarn blankie.
- I've cast on for the Isis Mystery shawl and finished the first clue.
- I've blocked the ginormous Mardi Gras wrap and am waiting on the arrival of the multi-needle felting tool to do the needlefelting.
- I am designing and knitting a shawlette for my swap partner and am liking it so far (but I'm on the easy part).