Thursday, February 03, 2011

Don't Get Mad, Rachel!

Two winters ago, Rachel gave me a lambswool argyle sweater that her husband had accidentally felted. If I recall, she was a bit annoyed with him for doing so.

I wore it once or twice but when my neighbor, Christen, asked for a dog sweater for her dog, Toby Marie, I couldn't resist chopping into it.

How could I not?

Then I got really nervous that Rachel would be mad at me for whacking away at her sweater with a rotary cutter. What could I do to make up for it?


I still had the back of the sweater and plenty of gorgeous Dyeabolical needle felting fiber.



Please don't be mad, Rachel!
I'll even make puppy dog eyes!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Those are SO CUTE! How could I ever be mad? So cute!

Tempest ina Pot of Tea said...

Adorable! You are so talented.