Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Knit and Crochet

At the moment, I've got four active projects going, hence Monday's dots.

I just finished a Civil War knitted purse and am ready to start another (in violet and scarlet as the original pattern instructs).

I really need to get my pattern for this up on Ravelry. I've got it as a handout I use for one of my CW knitting lectures.

I also finished another Gentleman's Neckwarmer, badly in need of blocking.


I've got a pair of undersleeves going and am playing around with some variations on the original pattern.

There's a pair of socks, which are making me crazy for absolutely no reason.

Finally, I'm slowly working my way through the book, 100 Flowers to Knit and Crochet as a way of boosting my crochet skills. I like the finished products, but the crochet part, not so much.

3 comments:

Viv said...

I love your Civil War patterns and would love if you put them on Ravelry. I do some events and am always looking for correct patterns that I can work on at events and that I can USE at events!!!!
Viv Audiss

Stephanie Ann said...

The purse is so pretty! You are such a good knitter.

7-letter Deborah, never a Deb said...

Thanks to both of you! I brought the pattern in today in hopes of getting it online--in my copious spare time, of course :)