On the desk:
- 29 4-page papers explaining a concept
- 14 4-page restaurant reviews
- 2 students who were supposed to be here at 1 p.m. to drop off their paper, but probably got confused by the whole shift in the time/space continum that happens during finals week.
- 19 4-page papers explaining a concept
- Thursday at 5:30. I'm headed to the Shaved Duck afterwards if anyone wants to join me.
*I always give my students a hard time for starting a paragraph with an expletive ("it is," "there are"). Here I do it in the hook, no less. What can I say? It's that time of year.