- Finish my shift at my LYS
- Manage dinner
- Read three chapters and develop lesson plans for each
- Teach a three-hour class
- Grade twenty three-page papers
- Grade forty final exams
- Decide whether or not to accept a revised paper from a student who, upon finding out he had gotten a zero for plagiarizing, realized he had "accidentally" left in a paragraph he had used "for research purposes only" and resubmitted a revised draft.
- Calculate and submit final grades
How about another knitting postcard?
I'm feeling like Grandma, off her rocker and going places on a greyhound.