Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Scattershot

For those of you that follow the list (you stun me, but I appreciate it), here's the latest update just to clear the decks:
  • 13 4-page reflection papers on "my environmental footprint"
  • 4 3-page profile papers (2 of which are for students who have likely dropped)
Other than waking up at 2:46 a.m. in a panic, then sleep walking through my 8 a.m. class, I'm holding up as well as can be expected, especially considering the following:
  • On Saturday, I drove to Quincy, IL and back again just to be a rock star
  • I have bought 11 balls of yarn since Saturday
  • I have knitted 1.5 charity hats since Saturday
  • I have snapped a plastic DP8 on one of the charity hats
  • I have blocked and worn Argosy
  • I couldn't figure out why I felt so sick yesterday until I realized I had only eaten a soft-boiled egg and a snickers bar all day and it was 8 p.m.
  • Yesterday, I had to rip out the entire foot of a sock because it was too tight
  • I have started another Fidget less than an hour after buying the yarn this afternoon
  • The Fidget yarn does not go with the buttons as I had hoped
  • LB has taken to calling them Eejits
  • I am very, very tired
Pictures:
charity hat
fidget yarn
the other ten balls

2 comments:

Annie said...

I know where you went shopping...

What do you plan to do with the Ozark Handspun?

Cindy said...

You may be tired, but your "must do" list is shrinking. Love your new yarns.