Friday, May 25, 2012

Prezzie Post

I've been meaning to do a prezzies post for ages, as people have been really kind about picking up some ephemera and other things they know I like.

First, my friend Mrs. B made me this beautiful punched paper bookmark at a Civil War workshop she attended. I adore punched paper crafts and love doing them. I can't wait to use this.

This spring, LB went to Shiloh and bought this reproduction needle case for me. My friend Miz Lawson sent me this USSC towel.

Silvana picked up this little pamphlet of square dance instruction for me. I actually used it last week when I wanted to check for a different version of a dance I was calling.

Rachel gave me this little notions bag, which holds a blue ton of stuff. Right now, it's hold the swatch for my Rivulet Shrug and some scraps of the custom dyed yarn she made for it.


Finally, my friend Dr. Knitter did some shopping for me at the Brimfield show and bought this wonderful Reward of Merit card for me. Love it!

In fact, I love it all.

No comments: