Thursday, December 01, 2011

Headed towards Dots

Only two more classes before finals week. I, of course, am fighting a cold. I also have a series of rock-star gigs, extra hours at my LYS, social obligations, two knitting commissions, and much DIY-ing crammed in this month as well.

Plus, I keep entirely forgetting my no-dairy resolution, a resolution I suspect may have to last until mid-January. At any rate, I'm not feeling particularly articulate at the moment.

That said, I've had fun playing with fabric.


I've finished and worn the 1840s cochineal scarf, which I adore.


I knitted a pair of socks and resolved to finish the two other pairs I've got on the pins. It's actually three other pairs, but I only remembered two when I made the resolution.


It's really the most I am capable of at the moment.

No comments: