On the pins:
- The ghostie socks (about 40% done--I'm ready to decrease for the toe, but the pattern and the yarn got separated.
- The sock yarn blankie (25% done)
- A beautiful Mardi Gras neckwarmer with gift yarn from Doctor Knitter (30% done)
- A pair of garters (40% done)
- Handcharmers (50% done)
- A sortie cap (90% done, just waiting on the trim)
- A princess royal scarf (90% done, just waiting on seaming)
- Doug's mitts (languishing mightily)
- A Mardi Gras shrug
- ruffly cuffs for my friend Matthew of the Unceasing Fabulosity
- an grey, blingy Ondas Luxe scarf, also for Matthew
- a Civil War sleeping cap barter for a certain young banjo player
- A few projects for the Sock Monkey Swap
- A few projects for the Favorite Historical Era Swap
- Brown Sheep's new Legacy Lace. I picked up skeins in red, a light denim, and off-white. It's a really nice 2-ply.
That said, I just this afternoon got a prezzie of the Isis Mystery shawl pattern and, were the yarn I want to use wound into a ball already, I'd be casting on yet another project.
grammar tip of the day: It's "FOs" not "FO's", the latter being reserved solely for possessives.