- a pale pink cashmere cowl (to be ripped)
- a black sontag (to be ripped)
- a Mardi-Gras shrug (this one has been on a long hiatus since November at least, but my own LYS just started carrying this yarn, and since I can now wear it to work, I'm more motivated to finish. In theory. In reality, I still haven't touched it since November.)
- a mini notions bag out of a freebie ball Rowan denim (to go in my Rowan denim project bag)
- a second sock out of Dyeabolical
Dang it, I forgot about two other projects on the pins. Apparently at some point I decided the cashmere and the sontag didn't count after all. I suck at this knitting the queue thing.
- a super-secret project for a Mardi Gras swap (90% done)
- test-knitting an amazing glove for Jamie. It is adorable and I can't wait until she comes out with the pattern.
To get to this point, I at least finished black and grey undersleeves
and took a few days to knit up this.