Thursday, July 15, 2010

Backlog--incoming

Steu's swap partner Chandler sent us some great gifts:
  • a beautiful purple crocheted shawl for me (I got lots of compliments at knit guild when I wore it and was able to brag that it was a gift).

  • such a pretty border!

  • a scarf out of the same yarn (Cascade 220, plus another ball of the yarn too)

  • with lovely flowers.

  • Pre-Raphaelite note cards and a magnet, lovely stitch markers, fun bracelets, and fabulous potpourri (I normally hate potpourri, but this stuff is amazing! It's a custom blend from Winterthur and I store it with my shawl so that the shawl has picked up its smell).

and then some amazing loot for Steu too:

  • a treat jar with his monogram in crystals (full of gluten-free treats)

  • and an assortment of toys

  • which he loves

  • a lot

  • except when he is distracted by the television

  • then he barks

  • a lot.

1 comment:

Stephanie Ann said...

Awww, he's so cute!