Friday, December 11, 2009

Down by One

Wednesday's dot list is down by exactly one research paper. Plus, almost everything except the finals and the gigs has moved up from the "Incoming" list to the "On the Desk" list.

But I've been knitting ... and crocheting (more on that another time).

I've been test knitting some chunky merino for a gifted dyer friend (since it's a test yarn, I'm not sure if I should say whom).

Anyhoo.

She's a genius. As evidence, I offer these gloves. Looked at in any number of different ways, the dye job is lovely.

But looked at this way ...

3 comments:

Suzy Rust said...

Shazaam! It's a Superhero swoosh. I bet I know who dyed this.

Ann said...

I love it when socks and mits match up like this. It's secret ancient magic, I'm sure...

Rachel said...

Pretty tricksy, that swoosh. Any implied genius is purely coincidental. I probably should know why yarn does that but I have no idea why it does. Thanks for testing this!