Instead, I'm showing off another FO, my first felted project: The Mardi Gras Muff.
Don't worry, I'm completely aware of how ridiculous this project is.
- First, muffs are totally impractical. There's a reason they went out of style. Yes, they keep the hands warm, but carrying a muff means that you can't carry a purse or a camera or much of anything.
- Second, it's a Mardi Gras Muff. Who knits that?
- Third, damn, that's a lot of novelty yarn.
- Fourth, it looks an awful lot like a Mardi Gras hairball.
- Fifth, do you know how hard it is to get a reasonable photo of yourself holding a Mardi Gras muff?
Whatev. I don't care about any of it. You can bet I'll be styling this come January.
Yarn: Brown Sheep Nature Spun Worsted (1 skein) and Berroco Zap (3 skeins)
Pattern: Muff by Bev Galeskas from Felted Knits