Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Soo close to the finish line

Currently remaining in the stack:
  • 3 10-page research papers, one of which has definitely been plagiarized
  • 4 3-page position papers
  • 3 5-page proposal papers dealing with a local environmental issue
  • 2 final exams
Grades are due tomorrow at 5 pm. I'm so close that I can taste it.

I also blocked the EZ ribwarmer. I will likely have to redo the zipper if I can find a 16" separating one. The 14" one is too short.

I treated myself to some retail therapy today: Hello Kitty hair clips, train case, luggage tag; Sock Monkey slipper socks; flannel pj bottoms (originally $20--w/ coupon: $1.07!). I don't suppose I should be shopping for myself just before Xmas, but I figure it's the only way to get what I want.

And in a surge of romantic passion, I bought LB a day planner and a large bottle of saw palmetto (for prostate health). That's what he gets for forgetting my 40th. Don't ruin the Xmas surprise please.

No comments: