Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Rock Star

I know I have this totally weird rock-star life; it's why I'm so broke and tired all the time.

Still, I just got booked for a really cool gig that I probably shouldn't talk about online until all my security clearances go through. Yep, it's that big--as in the head of state, a head of a state, and a candidate for head of state who is currently said state's senator. The guy on the right should give you a pretty big hint about the actual state.

Feel free to ask me about it in person. Unlike the reality show, I haven't yet had to sign a confidentiality agreement.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Wow! Will all of these heads of states be dancing?

This all sounds quite intriguing.

Also, you should totally try the crocheted necklace - it's near-instant gratification.