Thursday, September 27, 2007

Tupperware

I don't know why anyone would even want to hang out with me at the moment, as obsessed as I am with merit cards and nineteenth-century candies, but I'm having a Tupperware party on Thursday, October 25 at 7 pm.

Snort if you will, but when I got my first apartment out of college, my grandmother and mother both gave me some of their old Tupperware. Eighteen years later, I'm still using it. When one lid chipped, the local Tupperware rep gave me a whole new bowl.

I could rave about the delights of the bacon keeper for some time. Here's the short version: Love, love, love it.

The most recent Tupperware party I went to had women with tattoos, some of them visible even. It should be a fun night with no pressure to buy, and plenty of prizes. Feel free to invite yourself.

And knitting will definitely be happening.

2 comments:

Test Rachel said...

I'm there, man! I love Tupperware.

Annie said...

Sounds like fun! I'm putting it on my calendar, but I'll need a reminder... My thatsabowl is drying on the counter as we speak!