Thursday, April 19, 2007

Oooh, Shiny!

I've got a bit of blog backlog I could be posting, from a way cool civil war tintype showing not just a banjo player but an amazing sweater. Or I could talk about how well my paper went and how I managed to slash it down from 20 pages into a more manageable 15, and how even though my lipstick was crooked, people laughed in the right places anyway. Or how I have a job interview on Wednesday.

I could talk about all those things and probably will eventually, but instead, probably because I got about four hours of sleep last night, not because my paper wasn't done, because it was, but because my brain was whirring like a cheap Chinese wind-up tin toy and can you believe Jael got kicked off ANTM?

Anyway, I'm having an Oooh, shiny moment and can't look away from the fabulosity that is this video on youtube. Enjoy!

No comments: