On the plus side:
- I've been growing as a rock star, and I'm finally booking some national gigs
- I taught two eight-week classes in how to be a rock star
- I had a full load of courses to teach each semester, a blessing given deep budget cuts.
- Knitting friends
- Musician friends
- We successfully raised every chick in our first attempt, and I was able to sell off the surplus at a tidy profit. I've even been selling eggs now and then. The gals are fat, happy, and most importantly, productive.
- The cutest, smartest, most loving pup on the planet
- I got a really glowing teaching evaluation
- A dang fine husband, on balance
- I discovered my reserves were deeper than I had previously imagined.
May 2013 be a year of renewal. I had decided not to make any resolutions this year, but can't seem to help myself. This year, I vow to go to more drag shows.