Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Let's See

I've been camped out at a cafe, hogging the wifi for a few hours (Don't worry; I bought some soup. Actually, the only reason I am still here is that I bought soup. The connection has been horrible, but I want to get my money's worth.)

In the spirit of posting more often, no matter what, here are some Civil War socks I have been working on, side by side with the original pattern.


I am looking to barter them away, but no takers yet. If I don't, I will probably stow them in my box for an upcoming swap meet.

3 comments:

Susan Armstrong said...

Beautiful ! I enjoyed knitting those also. Too bad guys don't want to pay the price...plus others undersell. I have to "LOVE" someone to make them a pair.

Susan

sewa elf jakarta said...

Nice article, thanks for the information.

Stephanie Ann said...

These are awesome. I've never been able to knit socks, though.