Tuesday, January 18, 2011

New Year's Resolutions

No time like late, eh? Actually, last year I made them in February, so in many ways I'm ahead of the game.
  • Keep blogging regularly. This one may be tough. It's now after 5 p.m., and I started teaching at 8 a.m. Free time may be an issue. I am, however, resolute.
  • Invite a couple over to dinner every month (exceptions made for those months during which I throw a party). Next week, I am hosting Jim and Dido for raclette.
  • Knit six pairs of socks.
  • Get serious about knitting my queue and stop flitting from project to project.

To make myself accountable, if you see me knitting on anything but the following, please feel free to call me out.

  • a pair of green lacy knee socks
  • a pale pink cowl
  • a black sontag
  • black and grey undersleeves
  • a mardi-gras shrug
Gratuitous shot of a cute child and a farm animal (b/c I don't have any knitting pix at the moment):

No comments: