Monday, November 29, 2010

I Couldn't Help Myself

I should be working on my November sock, but instead I've been constructing all sorts of useless things*:


Vintage hats I will never wear**

Garlands of crocheted flowers







A tuxedo for the dog out of sparkly yarn.

I must be entering the grading-avoidance phase of my semester.

____________

* Speaking of useless things, the November socks are 100% cashmere sleeping socks.

**If anyone would like (and actually wear) this hat, I would be happy to send it to you.

6 comments:

Bridgett said...

That is all quite awesome, though.

Rachel said...

The hat is darling and it is darling on you. You wear the hat, I'll wear the scarf and Steu can wear the tux and we'll be the hit of Tower Grove.

The word verification word is consumul. I am consumuling some tortilla chips while I write this comment.

Zombie Queen said...

I love the hat! It is so gorgeous :) I would totally wear it.

Charade said...

Maybe if Steu approached the Bunny wearing his tuxedo, the Bunny would allow him to get closer - and maybe accompany her to a table, or hand her a menu, or ask her to dance...

Charade said...

By the way, I love the hat and think that some hip & lovely redhead should be proud to wear it.

7-letter Deborah, never a Deb said...

Hat is wending its merry way.