Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Bleh

It's a rainy day. I'm run down. I have to meet with a text book author. Apparently I'm "one of our more experienced instructors" in this particular subject area. I'm not experienced enough to hire full time, apparently, but experienced enough to get drafted into this meeting.

Apparently I'm cranky.

I've been grading. I'm worried I'm inflating, but generally the grades seem pretty good. If I weren't so tired, I'd actually enjoy reading many of them.

I've been knitting and have three different socks going. I've suddenly developed gram paranoia, or the need to digitally weigh and reweigh each sock before I progress. I do not own a digital scale, so all work comes to a screeching halt. There was also a knot in my Harry Potter sock yarn.

I've not felt like cooking, but when I have it's been lots of comfort foods (biscuits and gravy, fried green tomatoes, stuffed peppers, pork chops and fried apples, sabayon) and no photographing. There is not enough chocolate in the world to meet my needs.

The only thing I really have to show are some rice and mushroom custards with a mushroom cream sauce.
Apparently I'm on a beige kick again.

No comments: