In the queue (such a nicer word than backlog, no?)
- 14 4-page proposals to an environmental problem
- 19 10-page research papers on environmental issues
8 5-paragraph essays on making a memory quilt
- 10 4-page proposals to a community problem
7 unit quizzes
- 1 student with mono who is missing 2 papers and may take an incomplete
- 2 missing papers from a repeat student who is making me nuts
- 1 annotated bibliography from a student athlete who is simply a mess
- 17 final exams for Eng 190
- 12 final exams for Eng 101
Grades aren't due until 5/15, and I only have one over-night gig planned between now and then.
I think there's plenty of room for knitting in there. Last night, I turned the heel on LB's second sock and this morning got past the gussets.