Tuesday, May 06, 2008

End of the Semester

People have been asking where my end-of-the-semester dots are. Perhaps I was too busy to figure it out. Perhaps I was in denial. I thought I was actually on top of things. Generally, it's okay, I think.

In the queue (such a nicer word than backlog, no?)

  • 14 4-page proposals to an environmental problem
  • 19 10-page research papers on environmental issues
  • 8 5-paragraph essays on making a memory quilt
  • 10 4-page proposals to a community problem
  • 7 unit quizzes
  • 1 student with mono who is missing 2 papers and may take an incomplete
  • 2 missing papers from a repeat student who is making me nuts
  • 1 annotated bibliography from a student athlete who is simply a mess
Incoming:

  • 17 final exams for Eng 190
  • 12 final exams for Eng 101

Grades aren't due until 5/15, and I only have one over-night gig planned between now and then.

I think there's plenty of room for knitting in there. Last night, I turned the heel on LB's second sock and this morning got past the gussets.

No comments: