Notes to knitters:
- Notice how she has striped the fringe to coordinate with the shawl's stripes.
- Again, I see at least three colors, maybe four.
- The shawl sure looks like a triangle to me, not a circle.
Notes to reenactors:
- She's wearing a dress, not a skirt & blouse
- She has on a white collar and white undersleeves.
- She seems to be wearing a belt.
- Her dress (likely wool) is trimmed in self-fabric ruching, not shiny trim better suited to draperies or upholstery.
- Her hair is styled underneath a hairnet. It's certainly not wadded up in a nylon snood.
- Her hair is parted in the middle. She does not have bangs.