I've pretty much sewed non-stop from 6:00 am until 2:00 pm when I shagged my smelly, linty ass into the shower. Pictures, hell no, of either the shower or the project.
It's coming together beautifully, in spite of some bad pattern directions. I figured out some of the problems before cutting, like the bad layout instructions. With a napped, single-sided fabric, I can't just cut two of the same piece. The pattern piece has to be flipped.
There was also an error in attaching two pieces. Although the pattern specifically said "with right sides together," the step really required "with right sides facing out." I didn't figure that one out until it was too late, but at least it didn't result in wasted fabric.
I'm about sixteen hours into this by now and the odds of finishing before Friday (as in tomorrow) are not looking good. Plus, it's winter wear and it's going to be in the mid-70s this weekend.
I'll post photos when it's all done.