Tuesday, January 30, 2007

You Gotta Move Fast

I'm telling you, you can't mess around in the quest for Oscar completeness.
The animated short "No Time for Nuts" that was up on YouTube yesterday has been taken down at the request of the copyright holder. Gone. No more. It will probably win, although "Lifted" looks like a surer bet.

Putting my long ago Research Methodology class to work, I did manage to come up with the video of another animated short, "The Danish Poet." It's on Google Video.

I also watched "Maestro." Very cute with a twist at the end. It won't win, but enjoy anyway.


Here's the trailer at least for "West Bank Story," which looks like a pretty funny parody.


Also, this is the nominated version of "The Little Matchgirl"

It's clearly very Disney, so don't expect it to be there long.

I'm telling you, you can't mess around with the quest for Oscar completeness.

No comments: